A good translation is so much more than just a translation
You really should leave the task of translating broschures, other marketing material and publications to professionals. This way you’ll be able to ensure that your text, presumably written for entering new markets, is fluent, easy to understand and trustworthy.
However, the style of technical and legal texts is very different, but here maintaining the original intention of the sentences is of utmost importance.
We’ve translated dozens of websites, numerous publications ranging from project broschures to blog writings and technical broschures, hundreds of user manuals, abstracts and much more. Join our team of happy customers today!
We offer translations between the following languages:
Ask for other languages as well! We are able to provide translations from and into almost any language due to our extensive network of reliable partners.
TH-Käännöspalvelu in brief
TH-Käännöspalvelu is a translation bureau established in 2010 in Turku, Finland. Our goal is to provide affordable translations to most European and other major languages for businesses and individuals, internationally.
Accurate translations with minimal fuss
- Quick service
- Projects are made under strict discretion
- The text is accurately proofread before it is returned to the client
- Really urgent projects are also possible
- No hidden costs: price on the quote = price on the invoice
Services with innovation
- The source text can be sent to us either electronically through email/FTP or by traditional mail, at which point we will digitize the text for you (fee for digitization EUR 0.50 per page, VAT excl.)
- The processed text can either be returned to the client electronically or as a printout (fee for printouts EUR 0.50 per page, VAT excl.)
- Basic pagination of the translated text is offered upon request (pagination fee EUR 30 per hour, VAT excl.)
- Our standard fee is EUR 25 per page translated (1560 characters, VAT excl.)*
- Urgent cases made even during the same day (evening fee +50 %)
- Invite us to tender – include a copy of the text to get an exact quote
- Get a rough estimate by using our price calculator
* The fee varies depending on the source and target language. It includes translation, proofreading, delivery via email and potential amendments in accordance with the customer’s requests. VAT 24% is added to customers living in Finland and customers living in an EU member state who do not have a VAT ID.
Contact us and request a quote! You can send a copy of the text that needs translation in order to get an exact quote.